One of the first things we did when starting our business in 1998 was to join the Renfrew & Area Chamber of Commerce. Being a member has enhanced the profile of the business, provided me with many opportunities to network with other business leaders and to grow the business. Joining the Chamber has been a great business decision.
Kent Tubman, Owner, TUBMAN Marketing Inc.
When opening my business a number of years ago, I was looking for information and resources to help with my decision process. The Chamber of Commerce was able to provide me with both a network of reliable professionals as well as money-saving opportunities, on essential services, only available through the Chamber. Being part of a group that shares the same passion and provide continual support makes a lot of sense for a lot of reasons.
Mel Blimkie, Co-Owner, A Sense of Country
Top 10 Reasons to Join
Joining your local Chamber of Commerce is a great idea for the personal growth of business owners & managers in addition to the enhanced image of your business in the eyes of your prospects, customers and the community overall.
Here are 10 reasons you and your business can benefit from membership in the Renfrew & Area Chamber of Commerce:
- We’ll connect you to prominent, successful businesses and organizations
- We’ll connect you to opportunities that grow your business and raise your profile
- We’ll connect you to a diverse range of business networking events and opportunities
- We’ll connect you to Chamber-led advocacy initiatives
- We’ll connect you to the Chamber Board and its committees
- We’ll connect you to relevant information, professional development and educational opportunities
- We’ll connect you to a wealth of cost-saving products and affinity programs
- We’ll connect you to group insurance through the Chambers plan
- We’ll connect you to unique advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- We’ll connect you to Chamber recognition for your business milestones and achievements